Oct. 17, 2012 –
The New Mexico Technology Council is proud to announce its 2012 Women in Technology Award nominees. This year, thirty two women were nominated, representing business, research and educational institutions, non-profit and other organizations; they include entrepreneurs, consultants, educators and artists from throughout New Mexico.
Winners will be announced during the 5th Annual Women in Technology Celebration breakfast on Thursday, November 1st in Albuquerque. REGISTER HERE!
For more information about all aspects of the program, please visit us here.
- MyChelle Andrews, Data Architect and Business Intelligence Manager, City of Albuquerque
- Catrina Angel, Structural Detailer, Brown Minneapolis Tank
- Patricia Anglada, Account Executive, TIG
- Beth Barrett, SCPM, Strategic Project Management, LLC
- Rachel Blea, Director of Information Technology Solutions for the LRRI family of Companies, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute
- Jenny Brewster, Product Quality Manager, Cabot Corporation
- Grace Brill, Program Manager, Market Intelligence Program, Northern New Mexico Connect
- Agnes Chavez, Multi-Disciplinary Artist/Edu-preneur, Sube, Inc.
- Sheila Clinton, Director, PPMO & Quality, PNM Resources
- Sonya Cooper, Associate Dean, College of Engineering at NMSU
- Leigh Fanning, PhD Candidate, University of New Mexico
- Stephanie Forrest, Professor of Computer Science, Director Adaptive Computation Laboratory, University of New Mexico
- Kathleen Holt Larese, Senior Manager of Technical Operations, Oso BioPharmaceuticals Manufacturing
- Laura Lenberg, Virtualization Manager, Sandia Labs
- Jennifer Lightwood, Producer, Ko’s Journey & The Biggest Story Problem, Imagine Education
- Catherine Malins, Project and Lab Manager, TPL, Inc.
- Jennine Michaels, Senior Manager, Send Out Cards
- Charlotte D. Mobarak, Chief Scientific Officer, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, University of New Mexico
- Jackie Kerby Moore, Executive Director, Sandia Science & Technology Park
- Renay Moya, Division Director, Robert Half Technology
- Marlita Reddy-Hjelmfelt, @theredelm
- Anita Reynolds, Senior Software Engineer, Flow Science
- Dawn Saunders, Owner, Albuquerque School of Massage Therapy & Health Sciences
- Jennifer Sinsabaugh, Operations Director, New Mexico Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Katie Stone, Host/Producer, Children’s Hour, KUNM
- Brenda Underwood, Account Executive, TIG
- Loraine V. Upham, CEO, Azano Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Angela Wandinger-Ness, Professor, Department of Pathology, Director, Fluorescence Microscopy Shared Resource, PI, Academic Science Education and Research Training Program, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
- Dr. Karin Wiburg, Associate Dean and Director of Research, NMSU College of Education
- Carrie Williar, Curator, Organizer, TEDxABQWomen, TEDxABQ
- Dr. Cheryl Willman, Director & CEO, UNM Cancer Center, Professor, Dept. of Pathology, The Maurice and Marguerite Liberman Chair in Cancer Research, The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center
For more information